10 Mar Polaroid™ Image/Spectra series cameras
|Polaroid Spectra||Polaroid ProCam||Polaroid Macro5|
The Polaroid™ Image/Spectra camera was introduced in 1986 and features a wider film format than the SX-70 or 600 cameras. This wider, cinematic format is able to capture brighter exposures.
There are a number of different Image/Spectra models. Some of them have simple settings, whilst others have a number of manual options such as the ability to deactivate the auto-focus, and a self-timer so you can put yourself in the shot. They all come with a built-in flash.
Here are some of the features that Polaroid™ Image/Spectra cameras have:
- Spectra One Switch: exposure control slider
- Spectra Full Switch: exposure control slider, flash, auto focus and sound override, self-timer and feet/meters distance selector
- Built-in flash for shooting in darker lighting conditions and at nighttime
- Polaroid Originals film shield to protect photos from light while developing
- One year warranty & warranty card