10 Mar OneStep+ Android Bluetooth pairing problem
If your android device is not pairing with your OneStep+ camera, please try to clear the Bluetooth cache.
- Open device Settings
- Go to the “Apps & Notifications”
- Click “See all apps”
- Click “More” button (seen as three vertical dots) in the top right corner of your screen and select Show system
- Select Bluetooth from the list
- Click Storage & Cache
- Click Clear storage button and agree to app data deleting
- Also, restarting your phone after clearing the cache might help
Now you should be able to pair your camera to the mobile device.