10 Mar How do I fit a film shield to a vintage Polaroid SX-70 camera?
Watch below to see how to install a film shield on their vintage Polaroid SX-70 folding-type camera:
- Film Shield for Polaroid folding cameras
- 1 Polaroid photo
- Extend the film shield over the Polaroid photo (as shown on min. 0:28 in the video)
- Open the film door of the camera
- Above the rollers, slide the film shield through the ejection slot (see min. 0:41)
- Now the shield is in place (just remove the Polaroid photo)
The film shield is now installed on your SX-70 camera.